Many clients ask, “What happens in a typical personal injury case?” In this video, you will learn about the process of a personal injury case from start to finish.
- Information Intake: This is one of the most important parts of the case, and it is when all the information from both parties involved in the accident is documented. Information such as names, addresses, emails, adjuster information, police reports, medical reports, ambulance bills, and any other information that is relevant to the case. This information will help with settling the case in the future.
- Assigning the Correct Medical Providers: The next step is assigning you to the correct medical providers that can accommodate your needs. Whether it is a chiropractor, physical therapist, or an orthopedic surgeon, it is all dependent on the extent of your injuries. It is imperative that our client receives the proper medical treatment and that they are not rushed during this process. It is important for us that our clients make a full recovery and that they take all the time they need to recover properly.
- Dealing With Insurance Companies: We will reach out to the other party’s insurance and will let them know that we will be taking care of your case and will handle everything from there on. That is very important for our clients to know because we want them to be able to fully recover, so they do not have to deal with the stress of the legal process.
- Demand Packet: The fourth step is the demand packet, which includes everything from your medical reports, police reports, witness statements, and many other factors that will help with getting you the compensation that you deserve.
- Negotiations: The last step involves negotiating with the insurance companies. We are aggressive attorneys who will fight to get you the compensation and justice you deserve to pay for pain and suffering, medical bills, lost wages, and much more.
If you have been injured in an accident, don’t hesitate to contact our team to get you the legal help you deserve.